It’s inevitable that I can never finish the month! Ah well.
This weekend was a busy one — Friday night youth group sleepover, Saturday morning little one’s ballet class, Saturday afternoon errand running, and then Saturday night we celebrated Jerry’s 43rd birthday with friends (until the wee hours of Sunday morning).
Sunday morning laundry, Sunday afternoon freezing our toes off at the Santa parade, Sunday evening watching the RIDERS! game. Followed up by a round of Sunday late-night marking papers for Monday morning.
(and I wonder why I’m always so tired)
Hopefully tomorrow I’ll have the energy to write something more stimulating! In the mean time, here’s a collection of links I’ve recently shared on social media:
- MSTies rejoice! The ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000′ tradition Turkey Day is back!
- The most wonderful time of the year – time to listen to Winterscapes Radio
- A philosophical musing on the allure of the McRib sandwich (gross food, fascinating argument)
- 11 terrifying kids from vintage adverts who will freeze the very marrow in your bones
- And to raise your BP a bit — here’s an article on Why that Photo of Billy Graham Matters