Despite waking up with a wicked sore throat, here are some things that are making my day so far:
- breakfast with my little family of 3
- discovering that my new-found love of PB2 (powdered peanut butter) now comes with chocolate!
- ordering presents for people I love from Surly-Ramics
- an afternoon parent-teacher conference with Emma’s teacher, who I sorta adore (and am so grateful Emma will have had for THREE years!)
- discovering there’s a showing of JC Superstar with Tim Minchin as Judas at the Galaxy in 2 weeks! (I am so there)
- a decorated Christmas tree waiting for me at home
- Winterscapes radio in my office
Sometimes it doesn’t take a lot to make my day.