I’m sorry that this space has been pretty barren over the last few weeks. My excuses, in bullet form:
- Twitter and Facebook make it super easy for me to post quickie links of stories that I used to blog about here
- SUMMER! and sunshine make it hard to sit in front of a computer screen for long stretches
- taking care of a toddler is not as easy or fun as it looks
- I’ve had some pretty traumatic interpersonal stuff go down over the last few weeks, which put me in a bit of a funk (thankfully I’m on the other side of it. I think.)
- my Blackberry makes it easier for me to micro-post on the go, but who wants to peck out a longish post on that thing?
- been busy planning the 1st annual Freethinker Family Camp (you should come!)
- I’m teaching a night class these days
- my garden! (which is rocking, I must say)
- I’ve been reading a lot more this summer — mostly escapist fiction. I’m nearly finished the Millennium trilogy by Stieg Larsson
- set up a new Meetup group: Café Apostate — come join us former fundies turned heretics
- Busy with various Saskatoon summer-y activities: berry picking, festivals, park dates, etc. Gotta stock up before winter!
So there ya go. I do have some posts a’brewing in my head, and hopefully I’ll find some time to get them out here to cyberspace. Until then, feel free to online stalk me on Twitter and Facebook in the meantime.